Monday, June 1, 2009




I was an "Early Bird" today. Made some coffee and headed up to my sewing room at 6 am... Speaking of which I am showing you a few more pictures. I am sorry they are not the greatest. The weather has been a bit overcast which makes the photos dark. I plan on putting up some Vinyl lettering so I will show that when I finally get it done! This is my new design wall with more of the 3-D flowers by Fig Tree and my new ironing board cover which I must say was so easy!! I was a very busy girl today, I designed two new patterns today. One is a table topper for snowmen lovers!! and the other is a table runner both to be released within the next two months.... or as soon as the fabric is released! I will include some sneak previews soon! My daughter is graduating in a few days. Can't believe my baby is all grown up! Where did the time go??? Be sure to check out my good friend Kay's blog! She is celebrating her 1 year of blogging with a give away of her new patterns!!! How fun it that?? Her patterns are SO cute! Go to www.sewserendipity.blogspot.com and make a comment!!

No comments: