Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today my dad would have been 90 years old..in his honor .its a beautiful day here... the sun is shining and the birds are singing, and all the Cherry Trees are in bloom.. Daddy would have loved it!  He loved the perfect weather days...not too hot, with beautiful flowers... marigolds, snowball bushes, and clemetis. I can just picture him saying, "ah, this is nice!". He might even do a little dance.... you see He loved to dance!  I wish he could have seen Hawaii... he would have loved all the beauty it has to offer.  We had a big birthday celebration planned for dad with all of our family in May at my nephews wedding in Florida this year.. Dad would have liked that.  I wished he was going to be there.  He will be greatly missed!  Today we will celebrate his life on earth and his new life in heaven.  We love and  miss you terribly.  Happy Birthday Daddy!

No comments: