Thursday, January 20, 2011

God bless You, dad

Today marks the one year passing of my dad, Joe Garbo. I can't believe a year has passed.
I found this saying and it just seems to say it all so I thought I would share it with you.

Dad...I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday,and days before that too.
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
All I have are memories and a picture in a frame.
Your memory is a keepsake, from which I'll never part.
God has you in his arms..I have you in my heart!

I know my dad is with his heavenly family and i know he is happy ,healthy and can now see well but We all really miss him terribly!one day we will be together again.
If your father is still alive hug him close and cherish every moment.
Love you dad!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I lost my Dad on February 13th, 2011. your post reminded me that some day, i can look back at having him, will still miss him, but will be able to smile a little easier.

My prayers to your family on this Blessed Easter,my first without my Dad.

God bless your Dad, and mine.

thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Regards,

Angela LaBacz
Fredericksburg, VA