Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Good Morning!!

Hello everyone!  It is such a beautiful day here in Draper, Utah!  The nights are becoming cooler and fall is definitely not far behind!  Finally I am in the sewing mood again.  When it is so hot outside all I want to do is drink diet coke and eat fruit!!  (oh and sit by the pool of which we don't have... ha ha) The new line "All Stars" by Riley Blake Designs is out and oh so cute!!!!!!!!!!!  Just finished a baby boy quilt for the beginning sewer!  Here is a sneak peak!!
 
Since Fall is just around the corner.... a new table runner design is coming soon too!  I am just in the designing mood!!
Back to sewing!!!  My favorite thing to do!!  

1 comment:

Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

Hey!! I didn't even KNOW you had a blog!! I'll link you to mine, if that's ok. Don't ya love this cute fabric? Are you going to market? Sorry for all the questions but I haven't talked to you in a VERY LONG time :)
mary