Monday, October 12, 2009

Friday Harbor Bag!


The Friday Harbor bag is the perfect bag to carry along to your favorite sewing class, on vacation, or to school.

This weekend I made up my mind I was finally going to complete my bag idea for the new Sweet Water fabric called "Authentic"! I loved how it turned out and hope you do too! The front of this bag has a small pocket  perfect for keys or a cell phone, with a decorative yo-yo flower while the back side of the bag is 9 squares with another cute yo-yo flower. On the inside there is a pieced look with four pockets and another yo-yo flower. It looks like a totally different bag on each side. This bag is made using a charm pack and a small amount of extra fabric for length.  I loved how it turned out!  Let me know what you think... I would love to hear your comments. This pattern will be available in 2 weeks for purchase.  Wholesale inquires can email me at allmybags@aol.com 

2 comments:

Christy said...

alright .. I'll make you a deal! Since you didn't deliver my autographed copy of the More Fast and Fabulous Quilting Ideas with your Bucket of Blooms bag in it, you can just GIVE me this Harbor Bag cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of it & Authentic is super cute fabric :) Deal ??

Eva said...

Really NICE bag! I really like the fabric too.