Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Favorite Find.... a new Quilt Shop in Town!!!!!!!

My husband and I were headed to Logan, Ut yesterday to visit our son Josh, his wife Julie, our sweet grand daughter sweet baby Reagan and our daughter Emily.
  On the way we had to stop at the cutest quilt shop ever!!
An inviting entrance with cute green chairs and table!



1115 N 200 E  Suite 230
Logan, Ut  84341
(435) 213-3229



Kris Thurgood of DIY Dish and Myself




You may know the owners... Kim and Kris of the DIY Dish!!  I had the pleasure of meeting the famous Kris Thurgood herself! (and what a sweetheart she was! Very friendly and down to earth).   Her and her sister own the company "DIY DISH" ..it is the best creativity show to watch on the internet.  Click on my side bar where you see the icon DIY DISH so you can enjoy their show too!
Then check out their new quilt shoppe! How fun is that?You may also know they have been on the Rachael Ray Show and Nick Bergus Show! They have even been featured in many magazines including the great magazine called "Where Women Create!"  You just have to check out their new awesome quilt shop!  They have such creative cute displays which make you just want to buy all your fabric and run home and sew something !!  Here are a bunch of fun photos of their shop!  Gather all your girlfriends and head on up to Logan!!  They are going to be offering lots of fun classes and clubs! Be sure to go down stairs for more great fabrics and patterns, Janome sewing machines and ask about their sewing table cup holder!!  (I was so bummed because I forgot to get one!) It's such a great idea!  It was so nice  meeting you Kris! Congratulations to Kim and Kris on a great shop and I wish them lots of success!  (I think they are already there! lol!!)  Happy Sewing my friends!




How fun is this??  I had to stand here for a long time just soaking in all the cuteness!!
The new location for broadcasting their show!  How exciting!  I should have stood behind the counter and took a picture like all the hollywood props in universal studios!!

An awesome selection of fabric to choose from!


Here is my sweet grandbaby Reagan and her momma Julie! 



No comments: