Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to all!!!

There are so many father's I would love to say Happy Father's Day to....  My dad Joe Garbo, my husband Raleigh Lockhart, my father in law, Harry Lockhart, my Brothers....Tony Garbo, Ken Garbo & Dennis Garbo... Our son Joshua Lockhart(his first),  our son in law Mike Haddock (his first too !) ,  My nephews... Bryce Garbo & Tyler Garbo (his first too...baby on the way!), Brandon Garbo and Rich Port. These are just some of the greatest dads ever!!

I wished I could hug my dad tight and  say "Happy Father's Day"! But 1 year and 6 months ago he joined heavenly Father.
My Dad, Joseph Garbo
So, if roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my dads arms and tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love and miss him, and when he turns to smile, hug and hold him for awhile for me! I love & miss you Dad!! Until we meet again, I know God is holding you in the palm of his hands.  Happy Father's Day Dad!

To my husband...Raleigh Lockhart
I just want to say you are the Light of my life!  I love you more than you'll ever know.  You have been the best father, husband and friend a woman could ask for! You have always been a hard working, supportive, thoughtful,creative,  loving person!  (can you tell I just LOVE this man??!)   Happy Father's Day sweetie!



Raleigh Lockhart --Wood turner too!

No comments: