Monday, December 28, 2009

Keepsake Cottage Quilt Shop


Hello again!  Now for the best part of Day 1 in Seattle!  My very favorite Quilt Shop, "Keepsake Cottage Fabrics"!! 
When I lived in Bothell this is the shop that started the quilting addiction for me. Moving from Sunny Colorado to a rainy and cloudy Seattle in winter was a real adjustment for me.  I had no friends and did not work so I could be home to care for my children.  But when they were in school and my husband was at work I was going nuts !! ha ha So, I decided I needed to get a hobby and so I took my very first quilting class at Keepsake Cottage!   All the ladies that worked there were always SO friendly!  I loved it!  I had no idea quilting was so easy!  Today this cute little shop has expanded and is loaded with all the latest fabrics and patterns thanks to owner Julie Stewart. She was so kind to let me photograph the inside of her shop to share with you.. so ... Here are a few great pictures of the inside!!

Look at these great fabrics to choose from!!and all the fun 30's !




look at all the great antique looking aprons!
If your visiting or live in the Seattle area,,, be sure to visit Keepsake Cottage Fabrics soon!!!!!!!!!!  It is a great shop and you will be sure to find exactly what you want and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you can't get to Seattle anytime soon visit Julie's cute shop on the web at http://www.keepsakecottagefabrics.com/ !  Thanks again Julie for letting me share your great shop!  Hope to see you again soon!!
and for you my friends Day 1 night time in Bellevue Washington is coming up tomorrow!  Until then....stay warm and  be happy!

No comments: